ICF Safwah Seminary is currently looking for volunteers to participate in the administration team.
The duties of Safwah Admins include:
- Enhancing the current curriculum
- Devleoping and implementing criteria for new students
- Managing registration and enrollment
- Managing program by answering emails of students/parents
- Manage ongoing programs, classrooms, teachers, etc.
- Arrange gatherings, halaqas, Ramadan events, and graduation ceremonies.
Below are the requirements:
- Minimum undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification (required)
- Working experience of an administrating educational institution/program (required)
- Sound communication skills in English (required)
- Experience of managing an Islamic educational programs (preferred)
- Deep of knowledge of Islam - Quran, Hadiths, Principals, History, School of Thoughts (preferred)
- Command of multiple languages (preferred)