Quranic Arabic 101
This course aims to provide students with a sound understanding of Qur’anic Arabic without the continuous need to refer to native translations for the meaning. Through this class, students will develop a better connection with the Qur’an insha’Allah. All examples used in this course will be solely driven from the Holy Qur’an.
Why take this course?
- The class will follow a structured and easy-to-use pattern designed by the instructor.
- Shaykh Salah is a native Arabic speaker. He is very passionate about helping others understand the Qur’an.
- Interactive classroom activities will take place to enhance the learning experience and create long-lasting friendships bi’ithnillahi t’ala
In this course you will learn:
- The foundation of the Arabic grammar
- How to identify the three types of Arabic word (Ism , Fi’l, Harf)
- How to determine whether a verb is conjugated for the past, present or command verbs
- How to analyze case endings in the Arabic language using examples from the Qur’an.
- How to recognize and distinguish the sounds of the Arabic letters
- Tips and tricks on how to expand vocabulary and fluency through Qur’anic verses
- And so much more.
- To be able to read Arabic
- To be passionate about learning Qur’an
This course primarily targets students ages 16 and older.
September 4th 2021 – December 12, 2021
Saturdays, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
In-Person @ ICF