Candidate for Shura Member – Shahzad Mirza
My name is Shazad Mirza, I have been a Frisco resident for over 10 years, happily married to my wife Sumera Mirza and we have three beautiful daughters.
By occupation, I am a business man, owned and operated my business for over 16 years. I bring organization, transparency and efficiency. I am accustomed to financial reporting and accounting for each dollar collected and spent, I have learned the value of money and understand the analysis required to maximize the value of each dollar. I would work with the community members and board electives to help ensure that our community grows, thrives and progress forward.
I am an active member of our community and volunteer in different events and capacities and I have witnessed ICF evolve from a small Musalla a few years ago into an institution that we all hold near and dear to our hearts. I want to build upon the work of our community members and take our institution to the next level.
Below are some of the principle and criteria that I will share while working in conjunction with the next group of board of directors.
- Implement a vision of leadership and transparency in the board
- Create partnerships with other community members in our area and develop future planes for the expansion.
- Build effective policies, procedures and respectable governance at all level.
- Start community development programs that will assist in career advancements
- Effectively manage building services to maximize outcome of the resources.
I ask Allah (swt) for forgiveness and bestow an opportunity to help me do my part for my family and to serve my community, and I would be honored to have your support and trust.