IMPORTANT: ICFSS has temporarily transitioned to a virtual environment from January 9th - 30th.
Please check your email for further information, including instructions on accessing Google Classroom and Zoom.
If you are facing any issues, please contact us at email@example.com
Registration for the 2021-2022 academic year has closed.
If your children are currently on the waitlist, we will be evaluating placement for the second semester based on the order your application was received - if you are selected, you will receive an email with further information.
We strongly encourage you to register your children on the waitlist for a chance to enroll in the 2022-2023 school year by visiting our online enrollment portal. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Vision
Islamic Center of Frisco's Sunday School (ICFSS) students have a high awareness of their Muslim-American identity along with a strong knowledge of Islamic principles, the Quran, and Sunnah. They honor the teachings of Islam and the Prophet’s Sunnah (pbuh) through strong family ties, involvement in the community, and respect for all members of the Muslim Ummah and society, as a whole. They have ethical values and grow towards becoming productive and responsible members of our society. The students are strongly equipped with knowledge of Islamic principles and foundations of Arabic language to take their education further as they grow older.
- Our Mission
Founded by the Islamic Center of Frisco in 2008, Islamic Center of Frisco's (ICFSS) is committed to providing an Islamic education and teaching the Arabic language to children of our Muslim community. ICFSS is dedicated to nurturing spiritual growth and developing God consciousness through the teachings of Islam, the Quran, and Sunnah.
- Our Objectives
- Develop God-consciousness
- Develop an American Muslim Identity and a strong association between student and ICF
- To provide basic knowledge of the five pillars of Islam.
- To teach students the Arabic language as a means of understanding the Quran.
- To guide students towards Quranic principles and moral strength in their daily lives.
- Provide guidance in utilizing prophetic examples as a model to be emulated throughout life.
- To enable fostering responsibility to God, family, community, and their environment.
For questions or comments, Email: email@example.com