Registration for 2021-22 is open now. Important dates to remember.Parent Orientation: Aug 15, 2201
First day of the school: Aug 22, 2021
Last day of the school: May 15, 2021Existing Students:
- All existing students are automatically promoted to next grade and no need to enroll them again.
- Please send an email to email@example.com if your child will not be returning this year.
Admissions will be open for kids ages 5 and above.
- Our Vision
Islamic Center of Frisco's Sunday School (ICFSS) students have a high awareness of their Muslim-American identity along with a strong knowledge of Islamic principles, the Quran, and Sunnah. They honor the teachings of Islam and the Prophet’s Sunnah (pbuh) through strong family ties, involvement in the community, and respect for all members of the Muslim Ummah and society, as a whole. They have ethical values and grow towards becoming productive and responsible members of our society. The students are strongly equipped with knowledge of Islamic principles and foundations of Arabic language to take their education further as they grow older.
- Our Mission
Founded by the Islamic Center of Frisco in 2008, Islamic Center of Frisco's Sunday School (ICFSS) is committed to providing an Islamic education and teaching the Arabic language to children of our Muslim community. ICFSS is dedicated to nurturing spiritual growth and developing God consciousness through the teachings of Islam, the Quran, and Sunnah.
- Our Objectives
- Develop God-consciousness
- Develop an American Muslim Identity and a strong association between student and ICF
- To provide basic knowledge of the five pillars of Islam.
- To teach students the Arabic language as a means of understanding the Quran.
- To guide students towards Quranic principles and moral strength in their daily lives.
- Provide guidance in utilizing prophetic examples as a model to be emulated throughout life.
- To enable fostering responsibility to God, family, community, and their environment.
For questions or comments, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org