A Sunday School program which is to provide an Islamic environment for Muslim children to grow, learn Islamic history, values, and develop life-long friendships with their Muslim peers.
Committee Lead: Saba Ilyas
Committee Co-Lead: Saad Riazuddin
Religious Scholar: Sheikh Mubeen Kamani
1. Asim Zaman (Adminstration)
2. Samia Shamim (Education)
3. Samira Issioui (Arabic)
1. Adnan Ghaffar (Finance Adminstrator)
2. Sameen Bayebani (Finance Adminstrator Assistance)
3. Zakir Mir (Educational Supply Coordinator)
4. Staff Coordinators: Farah Yousuf and Aneela Afzal
5. Aisha Masroor (PTA President)
6. Islamic Class Teachers: 36 Teacher Assistants: 24
7. Arabic Teachers: 22 + 8 Substitutes; Teacher Assistants: 10
8. Volunteers: 10 (operational)
Islamic Center of Frisco's Sunday School (ICFSS) students have a high awareness of their Muslim-American identity along with a strong knowledge of Islamic principles, the Quran, and Sunnah. They honor the teachings of Islam and the Prophet’s Sunnah (pbuh) through strong family ties, involvement in the community, and respect for all members of the Muslim Ummah and society, as a whole. They have ethical values and grow towards becoming productive and responsible members of our society. The students are strongly equipped with knowledge of Islamic principles and foundations of Arabic language to take their education further as they grow older.
Founded by the Islamic Center of Frisco in 2008, Islamic Center of Frisco's Sunday School (ICFSS) is committed to providing an Islamic education and teaching the Arabic language to children of our Muslim community. ICFSS is dedicated to nurturing spiritual growth and developing God consciousness through the teachings of Islam, the Quran, and Sunnah.
1. Develop God consciousness
2. Develop an American Muslim Identity and a strong association between student and ICF 3. To provide basic knowledge of the five pillars of Islam. 4. To teach students the Arabic language as a means of understanding the Quran. 5. To guide students towards Quranic principles and moral strength in their daily lives. 6. Provide guidance in utilizing prophetic examples as a model to be emulated throughout life. 7. To enable fostering responsibility to God, family, community, and their environment.
For questions or comments email: email@example.com
Sunday School Schedule
|Arrival||10:30 AM - 10:45 AM|
|1st Period||10:50 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Snack Break||11:30 AM - 11:50 AM|
|2nd Period||11:50 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wudu Break||12:30 PM - 12:40 PM|
|3rd Period||12:40 PM - 01:30 PM|
|Salat Assembly||01:35 PM - 01:40 PM|